Every year, just before the beginning of its leisure activity, Hydromania Waterpark undergoes an on-site verification control with a condition-of-premises and suitability for use report, carried on by the C.P.V.L.P.S. Commission.
The Prefecture of Rome coordinates and issues a cerificate of occupancy and attests the public entertainment activity in compliance with article 80 T.U.L.P.S. As a resoult of such cerificate of occupancy, in 2010 the Municipality of Rome Department IV Office II U.O. Released the authorisation for Public Entertainment Activity of Water Theme Park, (8 Water Slides) with reference to article 68 T.U.L.P.S.
The 8 water slides in the Park have been designed, installed, inspected and regulated according to existing laws UNI -EN 1069/1, EN 1069/2.
In 2010, the C.P.V.L.P.S. Commission released an authorisation in compliance with Ministerial Decree of 18th May 2007 articles 4 and 5. Such Decree prescribes periodic tests of routine maintenance for the 8 water slides led by skilled labour.
The functionality of each water slide is inspected and monitored by the Azienda U.S.L. of Rome/C Servizio Interzonale P.A.A.P. that imposes the management of the Park to coply with the prescriptions of D.G.R. 407 of 11th of July 2006, in the circulars of the Ministry of Health n. 128 of 16th of July 1971, 2.86 of 15th of June 1972 and by the Ministry of the Interior with circular n. 16 of 15th of February 1951.
Regulation: Buying an admission ticket, all visitors accept the following Park internal rules:
- The Park denies any liability related to damages and casualities to the people and things caused by imprudence and ignorance of the Park internal rules.
- Admission tiket is nonrefundable.
- Admission ticket must be kept until the end of the visit.
- Temporary exit from the Park requires a Park Pass which can be obtained from the ticket office at the main entrance.
- In case of severe adverse weather, or in prolongued blackout, the Management reserves the right to close the Park and refuse admission, without having to reimburse the visitors.
- In accordance with the Waterpark safety standards, the use of some of the water slides may be subject to special restictions which can be found on the noticeboards placed at the starting point of each water slide.
- Management is not responsible for valuables missing from the loker, such as money, jewels, watches, cell phones, documents or any kind of electronic device, valuable clothing and handbags.
- Management is not responsible for unattended objects within the Waterpark.
- Children below 1 mt. of height get free admittance to the Waterpark.
- Children under 12, under 1.50 mt. are entitled to pay a reduced cash fare.
- Anyone aged 75 or over is entitled to pay a reduced cash fare.
- The unauthorized sale and/or distribution of premium tickets within the Waterpark car parking area, is forbidden by the Management and shall be reported to the relevant Authorities.
- All water slides shall remai closed from 1 am to 2 am( as per E.N.P.A.L.S.contract)
- Cameras and recording devices (including videos) are forbidden in the Waterpark .
- It is stricktly forbidden to introduce in the Waterpark any kind of equipment such as beach umbrellas deck chairs, small tables, seats, cookers or glass containers of any kind.
- It is forbidden to introduce in the Waterpark any kind of animals.
- It is stricktly forbidden to picknic within the Waterpark areas.
- No soap, shampoo, conditioner, gel, oil or any cosmetic products is allowed in the pools area or under the shower.
- It is not allowed to place sunbeds and deck chairs on the lawn.
- Children under the height of 1 m. are not allowed on the water slides Treccia, Kamikaze K2, Black Hole, Big River Adventure. Children accompained by an adult, are allowed to Black Hole and Big River, as established in the User and Maintenance Manual of each water slide.
- T-shirts or other articles of clothing (except for the swimsuit) are NOT allowed when using water slides.
- The use of water slides is prohibited to people with heart disease, pregnant women or to anybody suffering from diseases which may worsen with the use of these facilities, or to not self-sufficient disabled persons.
- It is forbidden to remain in the arrival pool of the water slides.
- It is forbidden to dive
- Wewaring sunglasses or eyeglasses on the water slides or in the pools is not allowed (for the ones made out of plastic, however, Management reserves the right to decide what is deemed to be an exceptional circumstance).
- The use of diving masks and googles with glass lenses is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to run around the pools
- It is absolutely forbidden to push or throw people into the water.
- It is forbidden to play ball games as well as other ball games around the pools. Please show respect for the others.
- It is forbiden climbing the artificial rocks in the kids' Lagoon Pool.
Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or to suspend privileges of any person failing to comply with any of the above mentioned regulations.
It Is Coumpulsory to:
- Listen carefully and follow oral instructions given at any time by the life guards and strictly adhere to all Waterpark rules.
- Read carefully and follow the rules printed on the notice boards placed at the starting piont of each water slide.
- In case of thunderstorms, leave immediately the pool.Give immediate notice on the happening of an injury occurred in the Waterpark, to allow speedy examination of causality. Those who had a personal injury will have to fill in a data form for the Accident and Emergency Unit with:
- Date of the accident
- Time of the accident
- Personal details
- Pathology, symptoms
- Accident dynamic
- Declarations of the injured and the names of witnesses (in case there are)
- Name of the lifeguard who witnessed the accident
- The data fornm will have to be signed by the Managing Director, by the Director of the Waterpark as well as by the injured.
If the injured is a minor, an adult will sign on his behalf. In order to file an accident report from with the Waterpark insurance company, Management needs the data form of the accident twhich has been filled in as well as the Hospital data form.